If you have any questions or queries in relation to the products you have purchased on our website please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of our products, we do not offer returns or refunds if you simply change your mind.
- All returns and refunds are processed in accordance with our obligations under the Local Consumer Protection Act.
- Any products purchased on the website can only be returned through our online refund process described in this Returns Policy.
- Refunds or exchange requests must be accompanied by your name and order number.
- All refunds will be made to the account you used to pay for your order.
- Delivery fees will not be refunded. You are responsible for the cost of returning any products to us.
Online Return Process
If there is a problem with your order, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery of your order with your details, order number and a brief description of your problem and we will endeavor to assist you further. We aim to respond to your request within 7 business days.
Please do not return any items to us without first contacting email@example.com
Incorrect, Missing or Damaged Products
If you receive an incorrect product, a product is missing, or your order arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service Team within 14 days of delivery and we will endeavor to assist you further. We may request that images be provided. Please do not discard the items as we will need damaged or incorrect items to be returned.
Where an item is damaged through misuse, neglect or abnormal use, we will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Defective Products and Consumer Guarantees
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Protection Act. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure or compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should your products be defective upon receipt, not match the description, or are not fit for the purpose specified, Ampverse will respond to your concerns in accordance with its obligations under the Consumer Protection Act.